- The High risk area includes these states: Kansas, Nebraska, Western Missouri, and Southern areas of Minnesota and South Dakota.
- There is currently 3 watches out with 2 Severe T'storm Watch and 1 PDS (Particularly Dangerous Situation) Tornado Watch.
- The SPC is expected to add 2 Tornado Watches, which both may be PDS, and 1 more Tornado Watch or Severe T'storm Watch soon.
- Currently there have been no confirmed tornado touchdowns, but funnel clouds have been reported in Colorado this morning from earlier storms.
- The activity should increase in these areas over the next couple of hours. (1-3 hours)
I'll have more updates as they are needed.