Sunday, June 29, 2008

Breaking News Out of Huntsville

I know that today is suppose to be Matt's day to do all the posting, but I've heard reports that today at around 2 p.m., there was a strong thunderstorm that occurred and did damage at the Huntsville Air Show where a dozen tents (with people in them all) were uprooted out of the ground and there has been a confirmed total of 9 injured and one fatality. The fatality, from what I've heard, was that a generator fell onto a child killing him/her. Please take a time out of your schedule to pray for this family. I'll or Matt will have more information on this current situation as soon as I hear more.

Here's a link to a video of damage from this storm. Posted on the Huntsville Times by Kim Albright.

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2008/06/video_storm_causes_damage_inju.html

No comments: