Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Early Evening Conditions

Hi everybody, i'm Matt Brawner (the new kid on the block). This is my first post for the Highland Rim blog and I am truly honored to help my good friend Charles. Everything on the Blog titled AP7 has to do with me. I'm the coordinator for the AP7 Spotter Group. Check out my link for more information.

Current Conditions around Tennessee:

Nashville: Partly Sunny, 87 degrees
Clarksville: Partly Sunny, 86 degrees
Smyrna: Mostly Sunny, 89 degrees

On Radar it appears that some pop-up "Garden Variety" Thunderstorms are forming in Western Middle Tennessee. Areas that could see some of this activity include: Dresden, Paris, and Camden. Also further south Lexington, Decaturville, and Linden could get some rain here in a short time. The northern cell has a potential of producing SMALL hail. Nothing severe.

Hope this wasn't too long! I look forward to working for you guys and getting to know all of you!
73's to all!

No comments: