Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hot and Humid Again; Thanks to All My Blog Readers

Whew...today is going to be rough if your doing anything outdoors this evening (If you do happen to go outdoors, drink plenty of water). The wind is whipping this morning and will continue to do so for most if not all of the day. The SPC almost has Northern TN in a slight risk for today, but they also had us in a slight risk last night when we didn't even see rain, so I'm not thinking we'll see any form of precipitation today. The high's for today will range form the low 90's west of the Highland Rim, to the upper 80's east of the Rim. Here's the forecasted high's for this regions.

Nashville: low 90's
Clarksville: low 90's
Cookeville: upper 80's
Columbia: low 90's
Manchester: low to mid 90's

I would like to thank all my blog readers, yesterday was the highest total of views I've ever had since I started this blog 14 days ago. Thanks!

No comments: