Friday, July 25, 2008

Matt Deserves a Standing Ovation!

As you guys know, Matt has been putting up the new "Highland Rim Mobile Alert" for us and he is also making a new radar for us. And that's not all. He is also making weather graphics for us to use fro our forecasting. I know almost everyone is questioning, and should be questioning, "Why isn't Charles helping him out?" Well...my computer has been acting up for a while now, and I'm not able to make the radars, graphics, etc., but Matt is. I e-mailed Matt to send me some suggestions on what I could do for the blog. If anyone else has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. I am making a Winter Wx forecast outlook for us later on in August for the upcoming TN winter year.

4 comments:

Matt Brawner said...

Just an update: I should have the RADAR up by Tuesday, The graphics by Monday and the ?????? by Monday. The ?????? is a surprise!

Charles Loring said...

Guys...he's always keeping surprises, but I do know what the other surprise is...and it's AWESOME...and I mean AWESOME!

Matt Brawner said...

Quick Rain Update; we got about; 0.46" so far!!!

Michael Detwiler said...

Good work fella's...keep it up!