Saturday, July 5, 2008

Clearing Out Today; Busted Rain Fall Total

The rain fall totals from yesterday, wasn't the amount that the models put it up too be. I have yet to check my rain gauge and give a report too CoCoRaHS, but I know it's no where near the 1.5" of rain that was predicted by models. The weather looks nice especially in the northern and western areas of Mid. TN today, but as you go southeast towards Chattanooga things look wet for those areas. The high's today will stay in the 80's everywhere. Here's today's forecasted high's and rain chances.

Nashville: upper 80's; 20% chance
Clarksville: upper 80's
Cookeville: mid 80's; 30% chance
Columbia: mid to upper 80's; 20% chance
Manchester: low 80's (cloudier); 40% chance

3 comments:

MTWC said...

How much rain did you get Charles. I'm getting a rainfall list put together.
-Clay in Nashville

Michael Detwiler said...

2.44" here Boys! :)

Charles Loring said...

Sorry I got the message late Clay, I got .27".