Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last Severe Update For August 6th...now 7th

As the cluster of storms that formed back in Robertson County (Springfield) have moved out of the Middle TN area, I can now give my final update on this storm system. Like I said before, I'm going to give you the actually storm report map and what counties where in warnings, in the morning, but I will tell you this. Cookeville (Putnam County) took a direct hit from this line of storms and it caused widespread damage in the county (Mainly tree and power line damage). Thanks to Mike, http://www.cookevilleweatherguy.com/ for relaying the information to us. If you have any photos from tonight's event, e-mail me them at charlesloring_2010@hotmail.com. If I'm going to make a morning post...I need at least 3 hours of sleep...I'll be lucky to get that I think!

3 comments:

MTWC said...

Cookevilleweatherguy.com... just a heads up,

Charles Loring said...

Thanks for the heads up.

Michael Detwiler said...

Thanks for the 'shout-out' Charles!