Friday, August 8, 2008

Cooler, Not Average August Day!

WOW, wow is all I can say about today forecast, the high's in Nashville won't make it out of the mid 80's today, so some places on the Plateau will see low 80's for high's and maybe an isolated spot or two in the 70's. It's not every August you see numbers like this, but today is not a typical August day like I've mentioned. No rain is in the forecast for your weekend either, so get out and enjoy the cooler and drier temperatures.

Nashville: mid 80's
Clarksville: mid 80's
Cookeville: low to mid 80's
Columbia: mid 80's
Manchester: mid 80's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO CHARLES & MATT : I`M WILLIAM E. BRANTLEY FROM BEMIS - JACKSON TN . I GOT YOUR WEB SITE FROM the cookevilleweatherguy WEB SITE ! I HAVE A WEATHER WEB SITE ALSO IT`S : www.williamebrantley.wordpress.com I KEEP TRACK OF RECORD`S & FACT`S FOR BEMIS - JACKSON , TN . KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK ! I`LL BE CHECKING YOUR WEB SITE OUT QUIET OFTEN . LATER !

Matt Brawner said...

Thank you William, we'll add you to our blog list! Thanks for viewing the site, and I hope it is enjoyable!