Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nice, Windy Day Ahead; 70's For Your Friday and/or Saturday?

Good morning, this will have to be a fast post (running late) but I should get my point across. The weather department here lately has been quit, but with that said...the temps. are on the up and up, literally. Today, they should reach the mid 60's for everyone with areas in Southern and Western Middle TN maybe reaching close to 70ºF. On Friday and Saturday, I expect most areas to be approaching the 70's and possibly on Saturday, some areas could be appraching 80º's! Talk about a warm-up!

With all that being said, I do expect us to enter a wet and stormy period come early next week. The models have been hinting at it for some time and I do expect us to see some stormy and soggy weather. Could be soggy enough that we could be dealing with some flooding issues. We will continue to watch that and see how it will affect the South Central KY and Middle TN regions...

No comments: