Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great Weather Days Ahead; Storm Spotter Class Tonight

Good morning everyone! Today, we are going to see some very nice weather. We will see the morning sun give way to some afternoon clouds, but overall this will be the first day with no rain...with many more days like this coming. Our high's today will be much like yesterday's (66ºF in Nashville). But if you wait til this weekend, we could very well see 80's pop-up in places with sun skies! That sounds more like it too me!

Tonight, I will be attending my first storm spotter class. It will be at 6:30 here in Lafayette. I hope we have a huge crowd tonight as I would say many people in this town are more weather prepared then ever. That is why I am happy Tom Johnstone and the rest of the OHX staff, chose to do a class up here.

No comments: