Saturday, April 25, 2009

80's! Warm, Dry Weather Here To Stay?

Good morning all, I want to first apologize for the lack of posts this week. I have a little bit of a personal problem that I need to get resolved and that has hampered my blog posting. It isn't worked out yet, but hopefully it will here soon.

Now, what a gorgeous past few days this has been for us here in Middle TN and SCK. We did have the few isolated showers/t'showers come through our regions Thursday, I believe, and that is about all in the way of things we have seen thus far weather wise this week. We will keep the 80ยบ weather here for at least til the middle of next week when we do have a disturbance out to our west that will move through here and cause us to see some spring time pop-up storms from Wednesday onward. The only thing that will do as far as temps. go is drop them down to the mid 70's! Which that is still great weather! Hope everyone has a good day today...I will with the NFL Draft going on!

No comments: