Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beautiful Spring Days Continue! Plains Severe Weather "Outbreak"

Good Sunday morning everyone! I hope you guys got out and enjoyed the day yesterday like I did. I walked and ran up my street a couple of times and threw the old pigskin with a few of my friends who were here at my house watching the draft. Today will be indeed another day to do the same. I, hopefully, will be going to a concert today at the local park here in Lafayette where a couple of my friends are in a band and they will be playing a long with 4 other groups from around the region. It is going to be an awesome day and the weather couldn't be any better!

Now, on the flip side, it looks like our neighbors out in the western Plains region will be seeing a big severe day today. You guys should know by now that I don't like using the term "outbreak" unless it will be a pretty good event with many tornado reports and/or the atmosphere has the abililty to produce a very destructive tornado or two (EF-3+). Well...today is one of those days. We already have a Tornado Watch out for places in Central KS this morning and have already seen a couple of Severe T'storm Warnings to Tornado Warnings issued. I do see that action quiting down later on this morning and we will have to wait til later on during the day (after 2-3 pm) for the second wave to get going and surge its way across the TX/OK/and KS regions.

1 comment:

Muncie Glass Cutting said...

Very nice blog you hhave here