Thursday, February 26, 2009

Slight Risk of Storms in Western Middle TN Today; Spreading Eastward Overnight

When these storms begin to fire up and around the Ozarks region, I believe they will form into a squall line type system that will have embedded stronger cells in it causing some damaging winds. This won't be a widespread event, but areas (especially west of I-65) need to watch this system closely today and then in all areas of Middle TN and South Central KY need to watch during the overnight hours. But I believe since it will hit us during the overnight into early morning hours, I don't see it being all that strong. But a few isolated areas could see some wind gust causing some damage.

Tomorrow almost all of the mid state is in a Slight Risk, but I won't mention that til tomorrow morning as I am focusing on today's threat right now...

No comments: