Friday, December 26, 2008

Saturday/Sunday 11/27-11/28 Severe Threat

Here's the SPC's Convective Outlook of this weekends potential severe day. Here is a list of things that I think you may see here in Middle TN and South Central KY from this system.

*- Squall Line (this is my thinking) will arrive during the early morning hours on Sunday.
*- Any broken cells in front of the approaching line, will have the potential to "spin up" an isolated tornado.
*- Main threat with this system as a whole will be damaging winds, mainly when the squall line passes through your area.
*- Areas of my highest concern are located around the TN River areas (Dover, Paris, Camden, and Hopkinsville, KY etc.) Where the SPC has the 15% risk area outlined in blue in the map above.

I will have an update on these in my morning post tomorrow.

No comments: