Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! Saturday Severe Threat

HO HO HO! Well, I'm not Santa Claus, but if I was; this TN weather would be like Caribbean weather to me. Even if we don't have snow on the ground like the penguin family in the picture above has, I hope you are having a very Merry Christmas today anyway. The weather couldn't be any more right for a day like today. Yes the temps. could be a little warmer, but God has blessed us with a wonderful weather day with no rain or weather worries around.

*Tomorrow I will post a map showing the severe weather potential for Saturday into Sunday, but there is still a lot of uncertainty with that event to what we could see and how bad it could get. Right now MY current thinking is that it will be more of a damaging wind threat with an isolated tornado threat with any stronger storms.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: