Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Winter Weather Advisory For Eastern Middle TN

Blogger is having trouble posting images for me this evening, but I think I can do a blog post without images for one event, but it would be nice to have! Anyway, here is a list of counties in eastern Middle TN that could see up to 2" of snow tonight...CLAY-PICKETT-JACKSON-PUTNAM-OVERTON-FENTRESS-WHITE-CUMBERLAND-VAN BUREN. I do think that 2" is a reach with this begin a clipper system, but if you do end up with some luck with 2-3 snow burst, 2" can't be ruled out. Here is what I think the rest of us will see from this.

Hopkinsville, KY and Erin, TN areas: No action
Centerville, TN and Lawerenceburg, TN areas: No action
Lynchburg, TN and Lewisburg, TN areas: No action
Woodbury, TN and Murfressboro, TN areas: Flurries
Gallatin, TN and Bowling Green, KY areas: Snow showers; Dusting to 1/2" possible...1" in spots can't be discounted

No comments: