Monday, January 19, 2009

My Snow Pictures: 1/19 Event

This one is from my front porch looking out into my neighbor's yard. You can clearly tell that that the roads, for the most part, are just wet at this time and I think they will stay just wet overall.
This one is of the pine tree in my backyard with the snow cover on it. If you are wondering what that black thing is in the background, that would be the family dog...CoCo. He loves snow over any form of weather...not the best fan of rain though.So you can tell he is a Tennessee dog weather wise!
Snow is still currently falling here at a good clip. I can safely say that we have over a 1/2" right now and some areas in Northern Middle TN and South Central KY could get an inch.
*If you want to see your snow pictures on this site. Just send them my way at charlesloring_2010@hotmail.com and I will br happy to post them on here. If you don't mind, when you send the pictures, could you please tell me where you are from and how much snow you have gotten...thanks!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Are you a CoCoRaHS member? I live in Westmoreland and I'd like to track your CoCoRaHS reports if you are a station.

Charles Loring said...

Yeah. My station is TN-MC-5. I haven't reported much lately with school and all, but I will report this snowfall amount in once it ends...

Matt Brawner said...

Hahahaha I see Charles.....get a Cat named RaHs and you'll have CoCoRaHs HAHAHAHA Great shots my fellow co-blogger.