Saturday, May 31, 2008

Here's What the NWS in Nashville is Saying About the Storm Chances Tonight

Sorry about the text being small, but if you can't read it, here's what it says..." The cold front will sag southwards into the Ohio Valley today and increase the t'storm chances late this evening into the overnight hours here in Mid. TN. A few storms could be severe with damaging winds and hail."

Sundays' chance:

It looks like from the latest outlook posted by the SPC, that all of Mid. TN is going to get a chance at seeing some active weather again tomorrow. Not everyone will see this activity, but it may interrupt some of your outdoor plans (swimming, cook-out, golf, etc.) Remember that only ONE lightning strike can kill. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope these storms miss everyones plans, but as for me...I hope it hits me. (Storms, not a lightning strike!)

No comments: